Here it is, the Holiday Gift Guide for Kids, from newborn to 5. Hurray! I’m positive each of these gifts is something that the kids in your life would love to receive too! They’re pretty universal in their appeal.
This post contains some compensated affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog.
1. Greyham NYC Milk de la Milk Onesie
2. The Land of Nod Zebra Pull Toy
3. Roxy Marj Heirloom Tiger Blanket
4. Lesne Made-to-Order Loic the Fox
5. Automoblox C9 Sportscar
6. Wooden Baby Gym (Pictured play gym no longer available, this is a similar item)
7. The Big Book of Words & Pictures by Ole Könnecke (This is the best “First Words” book I’ve ever seen or owned. We had endless hours of fun poring over all of the illustrations and talking about them when the Boy was little and I can’t wait to do the same with the Baby! Highly recommended.)
8. Stitches and Soles Moccasins (Pictured moccs no longer available; this is a link to the store)
9. Whistle & Flute Je T’aime Script Flat Brim Cap
10. Gymboree Olivia Striped Dress (Pictured dress no longer available; this is a similar dress)
11. Mix It Up by Hervé Tullet
12. Three Little Numbers “Don’t Grow Up, It’s a Trap” Print