Guys! I haven’t done a Friday Finds feature in so long, almost a full year, to be precise. I stopped mainly because I wasn’t seeing a lot of engagement but lately I’ve realized I miss putting together a Friday round up! I come across so many great things during the week, I’ve decided I’m going to give it a shot again and if y’all love it (or not!), please let me know in the comments below! You know I’m always enthused about your feedback.
Ok, on to the Finds for this week!
1. Home Decor: The new Ikea Stockholm collection for 2017 is out and it is all kinds of gorgeous! I’m particularly in love with the blue velvet couch, that gorgeous armoire, and the woven bench. My entry way will definitely be holding off on its long-overdue make over until I can see these! The collection will be out in US stores in April. See all the images on the Ikea Presskit.
2. Blogs: Pinterest has been a treasure trove of new bloggers and designers for me. I’ve found so many of my favourite pinners from stumbling across their feeds or an image of theirs that someone else has pinned. This week’s blogger crush is yet another discovery: Only Deco Love. If, like me, Scandinavian style makes your world go around, well, then this is the blog for you! Get ready to be inspired by what Katerina Dima is curating.
3. Art: I’m currently crushing hard on these tropical leaf printable posters from Prints Project. I love the colours, the composition, and the fact that for around $6.50, you’ve got an amazing piece of art for your home!
4. Colour: The “blush pink is the new black” trend is still going strong and I’m coveting this Anthropologie Slub Velvet Leonelle sofa in Rosewood. Perhaps one day I’ll have a sitting room for myself, like a grand old lady, and also $2800 for a new sofa haha.
5. Music: If you have Spotify and would like to follow the playlist the Boy and I put together, you can check it out here! We are big car dancers and we chose each song for maximum head shaking, fist pumping, bouncing in your seat action. If you’re curious, we have everything from Sophie Ellis-Bextor to the Arctic Monkeys and everything in between. A little vintage, a little contemporary, a little new. Just the way we like it!
I hope you enjoy these Friday Finds – don’t forget to leave me a comment and tell me what you thought!
Before you go, a little bit of housekeeping: After much thought, I’ve made some small but important changes to the blog.
1. Petit amour is now Mini Style simply because it’s I feel it’s a little more obvious what that section is about (kids and their things ;)), and clarity is always a good thing, right?
2. For better or worse, the Family section on the blog was the least popular according to Google Analytics, so I’ve taken it away for now. You can still access those posts using the Categories in the right hand bar of the blog, but as of this post it’s off the main menu up top.
And that’s it!
* This post contains compensated affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog!