This year, I’m trying to get really specific with the gift guides I curate for you. Last year, I created gift guides for Him, Her, and Kids (Newborn to 5), and although they were very lovely, I’m sure you saw similar guides on at least 10 other blogs. For this year, I’m starting off with an Etsy Gift Guide for Type Lovers and Graphic Designers. It’s my list of super stylish gifts that say something… literally!
P.S.: You might also want to check out this blog post I wrote on Type in your Kitchen two years ago.
This post contains compensated affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and the brands I love!
SHOP THE GIFT GUIDE
1. Oversized Initial Necklace
2. Helvetica Women’s T-Shirt (Also comes in Men’s sizes)
3. Julia Child Quote Linen Napkins
4. Thankful Hand Lettered Welcome Mat
5. Killing It Minimalist Print
6. Rather Be in Bed Hand Lettered Mug
7. Oversized Hi Print
8. Personalized Initials Gold Pendants & Necklace – I searched a long time for an initial pendant pairing that I loved (It had to be gold, have the right chain, two pendants (one initial for each child), and offer good font choices (obvi!). I was so happy when I found LayeredAndLong on Etsy! This is #1 on my Christmas Wish List this year.
9. Mid-Century Modern Planter – Doesn’t this planter just scream “Stylish!” to you? That’s why it made the cut. Also, it’s made in Canada! Woo hoo!
10. Definition of Travel Print
11. Virginia Woolf Quote Print – FYI, if you’re after more, and equally captivating, literary gifts then you must check out Obvious State!
12. Library Due Date Scarf
13. Jane Eyre Quote Enamel Pin
14. Wildflower Handmade Muslim Baby Swaddle
Leave me a comment below and tell me what other gift guides you’d like to see on the blog this year!