It’s the 20th of December! How on earth did that happen?? Didn’t the year just start, she says, as she does every year. That said, I’ll be mighty happy to see the back of 2016. July onwards, things just went from bad to worse, not just for us personally but it seems for the world in general. Personally, I am holding on to the hope that there will be brightness and light ahead for all of us in 2017. In the meantime though I’ve rounded up 11 of my favourite, amazing last-minute Christmas DIYs to end the year on a fun and creative note. (Head to my Pinterest if you would like to see more How-To’s & DIYs and Modern Holiday ideas.) Don’t forget to leave me a comment and tell me what you think of these Christmas DIYs and what you wish for most in the new year!
1. Last year’s fabulous collaboration with Sara Baig Designs: How to Set Up a Black & White Holiday Table
2. DIY Asymmetrical Holiday Wreath
3. DIY Eucalyptus Garland Christmas Card Display
4. DIY Indigo Marbled Ornaments
5. DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments
6. DIY Holiday Place Setting
7. Easy DIY Scandinavian Holiday Centerpiece
8. DIY Festive Gift Wrapping
9. DIY Marbled Gold Foil Gift Wrap
10. DIY Branch Stocking Display
11. DIY Candy Cane Garland
We will be heading out to Toronto soon for what, I hope, will be a very merry Christmas break with our family and friends and so the blog will officially be on hiatus for the holidays- which is a nice change from being on hiatus because life is terrible haha. Thank you for reading my wee little blog, for your patience and kindness in sticking around when things were crazy, and for being as wonderful as you are! I wish you and yours an amazing and festive holiday season and a very happy new year! Remember to follow me on Instagram as I document our vacation and ring in 2017.
See you in January!