So many pretty things to share with you this Friday!
1. Interior Design: Stunning interiors and impeccable, quietly elegant, sophisticated (I could go on) taste sums up interior designer and antique collector Rosie Uniacke and her home. Vogue Living is selling it a little low, with the click bait-y headline “Victoria Beckham’s Interior Designer’s Home”, because this woman’s work deserves her own headline. Luckily, the photographs of her home speak for themselves. It is very grand, no doubt, but also one of the most livable homes I’ve come across. As the article says, “nothing is too precious”, and I can certainly appreciate that aesthetic! Have a look and leave me a comment below with your thoughts.
2. Blog of the Week: (My) Unfinished Home, popped up in my suggested follows feed on Facebook, and I’m so glad it did! A cross between the kind of Tumblr you want to have, the kind of house you want to live in, and an interior design blog, it is thoughtfully curated and full of inspiration. Although the text is in French, you can ask Google Translate for the English version, but I think the visuals speak for themselves (check out her charcoal grey bedroom below!). Bianca Wippe’s style is, in her own words, “Scandinavian, minimum, modern” and I’m a huge fan. Bookmark-worthy!
3. Art: Of late, I find myself obsessed with lunar art prints, in particular, the phases of the moon. There are very many prints to choose from on Etsy but this one from SvetaNPrints is the one I’m currently debating. I think it will fit perfectly into the kids’ new room!
4. Wedding: This Tuscan villa wedding is breathtaking. As some of you may know, I’m a career graphic designer, and in addition to freelance branding and design for businesses, I also create wedding stationery (Love, Paper & Ink). That said, I’ve always got one eye on my favourite wedding blogs and Junebug Weddings never fails to serve the goods. I can’t adequately describe how beautiful everything was for this couple’s big day, so instead, just go and take a look for yourself!
5. Travel: I am convinced that in an alternate life I was meant to have lived in Sweden- and maybe one day it will actually happen! In the meantime, we are planning a grand trip all the way to Budapest & Singapore for a family reunion, and that’s a good enough excuse to stop over in Sweden too, as far as I’m concerned! I’ve already started brushing up on all things Stockholm for the visit and this quick little article by Land of Marvels is a good start.
I hope you enjoyed these Friday Finds – don’t forget to leave me a comment below and tell me what you thought! It’s my birthday tomorrow and my parents in law sent over the most gorgeous bouquet of orchids to surprise me with! If it’s any indication of things to come, I think this birthday weekend will be lovely.
Whatever you are doing, have a happy weekend!
* This post contains compensated affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog!