Today’s Friday Finds are Parisian inspired in honour of Paris Fashion Week which is going on right now and which I’ve been following daily through various bloggers’ Insta Stories. I know it’s been said often enough to become a cliché but I just love Paris! I love the vibe- the sophistication, the architecture, the always-cosmopolitan air. It was one of my most favourite spots on our honeymoon tour- although that was almost 10(!) years ago- but the memories are as fresh as yesterday. Is there a particular vacation or city you traveled to that you have everlasting good memories of? Leave me a comment below and tell me! I love hearing travel stories.
And now on to this week’s Finds.
1. Interior Design: This incredible Parisian apartment belonging to architect Joseph Dirand via Yellowtrace is literally giving me life. I’ve had this Pinned to various boards for ages now and, every time I come across it, I can’t help but marvel at it’s beauty. Those herringbone floors! That marble! The windows! Swooning permanently.
2. Blog of the Week: I started reading Chocolate & Zucchini about ten years ago, shortly after Clotilde started blogging. Back then, blogs were a very new concept, and I was immediately taken with Clotilde’s lovely, peaceful Parisian life and her adventures in the kitchen. She seemed like such a calm, composed cook and her photographs reflected that in the best way. Hers was the first Parisian blog I thought of when I decided to compose these Friday Finds. Over the years, her blog has changed a lot! She’s a published food writer now and the blog is now more of a portal to lots of other home and Paris-related finds, and although I do miss the calm-and-composed air of the original C&Z, I can absolutely cheer for a fellow blogger’s success!
3. Art: If you’re a regular on Instagram, then you’ve probably spotted this Marianna print from Ruben Ireland and Jenny Liz Rome quite a bit around various living rooms, bedrooms, and work spaces. It’s absolutely gorgeous and has that sophisticated, restrained air that Paris does. Love it!
4. Love Couture: Zuhair Murad Fall/Winter 2017 Ready to Wear Collection. Would wear. Plz send money. Kthxbye.
5. Good Reads: I started reading this book over Christmas vacation at my bff’s house in Toronto. In hindsight, I should have just asked to borrow it because I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it! I’ll definitely be heading into Barnes & Noble this weekend to pick up my own copy so I can finally finish it. Here’s the discussion and many reviews from Good Reads.
And that’s it for this Parisian inspired version of Friday Finds. Leave me a comment below and tell me if you loved it!
* This post contains compensated affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog!